Sunday, June 29, 2008

WALL-E


I saw it opening night, it was wonderful. Not just a great Disney or Pixar film, but a great film. It is sad and dark at times, but the way that it's handled, adds to the film, it doesn't subtract from it. Which is a tall order for any movie animated or not. The plot is hard for me to explain with out making it sound bad, so I'll leave that to the professionals. I can tell you that the trailer doesn't do it any justice. It's beautifully animated down to the last details. Like the reflections in our hero's camera lens eyes. Plus the space travel scenes (especially that first one) are worth the price of admission. WALL-E in my humble opinion is also best enjoyed on a giant screen, so go see it now. And if it's any final consideration on how good it is. I clapped at the end. (And yes...I know they can't hear me...) I did it anyways.

No comments: