Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So hey we missed last Sunday, but never you fear we're watching it right now!

So the railroads were being constructed, and this historian like "we picked Chinese they engineered the Great Wall." And it's totally worth him saying stupid shit, because Margret Cho immediately addresses the inherent racism, in our exploitation of immigrants. Thank you Margret Cho! For being the only sensible non-propaganda sprouting talking head on this show.

Apparently the West is "untouched" hhmm

My roommate and I are still trying to decide that if this show was made in the ninties, if it would be less right leaning or more? I'm still on the fence on this one.

But I will say that I'm shocked that in 2010, the History channel has released such a steaming pile of blatant propaganda white washing....Ok no, no I'm, not...

No comments: