Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Into Darkness


Wow I way over-slept this morning, I usually like to post early so I am sorry for the lateness.

#17
"Unruhe"
Season 4, Episode 2
To catch a twisted killer, Mulder and Scully attempt to decipher the clues he unwittingly leaves behind - psychic photographs revealing his darkest fantasies and fears. (from the DVD slim pack)

Why I love it: Short answer it's freakin' scary. The case definitely feels like something you could have read in the newspaper at one time. Another reason Pruitt Taylor Vince who plays our killer, is way too convincing in his role. I think that the Emmys should have made a category "Actors who play killers on the X Files and are way too convincing" Trust me there would have been a huge pool of eligible performers.

P.S. If anyone can tell me what other X Files Episode(s) the actor who plays Officer Trott is in, I will love you forever. It's been driving me up the wall!

No comments: